You arrive as a client and leave as a friend
- Type of accommodation
- Rent modality
San Fernando Street 293, Cortijo Triguillos
- Features and service
Cuisine: Food and Drinks
We are passionate about providing our guests with delicious healthy food. We always use fresh regional and seasonal ingredients and our own homegrown herbs. During your stay you can enjoy a sumptuous buffet breakfast (included in the room rate), lunch and full course dinner.
A speciality is our home made organic virgin olive oil.
All our rooms have been designed with the utmost care and attention to detail. They all have direct access to the patio. Our guesthouse has 6 double rooms which can also be used as
single rooms. One of them is wheelchair accessible. We also offer exclusive use of our entire guesthouse. Please contact us if you are interested in finding out more about this.
Please note that we have a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Our beautiful entire hotel complex can exclusively be booked for Finca-Holidays in July and August.
Salón “El hogar” and terraces
We have created 6 different terraces for you only. One of them and our restaurant can be used in case of rain or cooler days. The other ones are designed for sunny weather only.
- Each of our rooms has a wonderful ambience. Facilities include:
- Shower, toilet, hairdryer, make-up mirror
- Shower and hair care products
- Bathrobe, slippers and pool towels
- Refrigerator, mini safe
- Air conditioner and heating
- Cable and wireless internet connection
- Comfortable mattresses
- Welcome drink with tapas
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- Fruits, snacks and drinking water at your convenience
- Use of the entire property which includes many cozy niches, various terraces and the pool with jacuzzi
- Valet parking on arrival and departure
- Concierge services
- Guided hike in our own olive grove
2019: Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice – one of the 25 best guesthouses in Spain
2018: Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice – one of the 25 best guesthouses in Spain
2017: Tripadvisor Green Leader – silver
Licence number: RTA: CR/CO/00374
Give yourself an unforgettable present and book some unique days in our charming and stylish Olivetum Colina Guesthouse in the heart of Andalusia. A large variety of offers/activities are waiting for you to take advantage of.
Our intimate and charming guesthouse is the perfect place to unwind and relax.
Allow yourself to be pampered by our excellent and professional service.
Our property is wonderfully situated on top of a hill surrounded by its own olive grove. With breathtaking views of the ancient town Montoro, right in the heart of Andalusia, it is a truly magical spot. Perfect for unwinding but yet ideally located for days trips and other activities.
In 2013 we bought and thoughtfully renovated the 200 year old olive mill, transforming it into the quaint guesthouse it is today. Sustainability is important to us.
Activities in the zone
- Hiking and Biking
- Local food with tapas
- Local cultural events
- All about olives and olive oil
Things to see in Montoro
- Tercias Catedralicias “Olive oil museum”
- Archeologial museum
- Museum of the famous painter Antonio Rodríguez Luna
- Many very beautiful churches